For integrating an LDAP installation within your organisation with HD4DP parameters need to be configured:
- LDAP_SERVER_URL: LDAP server connection url
- LDAP_USER: the distinguished name of the user that will be used for connecting to the LDAP server
- LDAP_PASSWORD: the password of the user that will be used for connecting to the LDAP server
- LDAP_USER_SEARCH_BASE: the user search base is where the search will be performed. The search scope for the user search is a SUBTREE_SCOPE, meaning that the search will be performed on the entire subtree rooted at the user search base
- USER_MANAGEMENT_TYPE: to make the 'User management' is visible, go to the configurations and make sure that the parameter is set to 'LDAP/DATABASE'