The upload center
is introduced to make the upload of multiple registrations more performant and user friendly. See also the movie: Upload Center - Movie
to the upload center can be reached by the main menu:
If uploads are processed, an overview
with the name of the uploade file, the status and a visual representation of the status, the number of records that were processed, the way of uploading, the user and the upload date is saved in the main screen of the upload center is given to the user a quick and visual impression of the data uploaded in bulk by using the upload center:
In the right upper corner two buttons
- Configuration: the default settings for a register can be set by any user that is authorized to participate in a register.
Following options are available:
- Conflict mode: what need to be done in case of conflict
- Conflict master: is the data from the new registration of from the record in the database saved in case of conflict
- Ignore duplicate records
- Save on validation error: when records with validation error are saved. Note that other errors, such as system errors, will not save the registration.
- Autosubmit: send the data automatically for processing in HD4RES
- New upload: 4 steps need to be executed for a new upload. When the titel bar of in a separate step turns green, orange or red and the icon of the step in the overview, the step has respectively ended with succes, with warnings or errors.
Step 1 - Select file
The first step is to select the CSV file with the data to be uploaded. The default settings for a register can be found in the Configurations on the main screen of the upload center.
Be sure to deselect the "Use default configurations"
when changing the default settings:
After uploading succesfully, the title bar of this step will turn green:
Step 2 - Validity Check
Validation checks are executed for every record.
Step 3 - Upload
The file is being uploaded and the result is shown in this step per line of data added:
Step 4 - Finalise
The result is shown visually for all registrations and for all registrations in a CSV file in reports after finalization:Succes report
is a CSV file with all registrations who were processed succesfully.
In case of errors, a link to a detailed error report
is shown too: